- Hello, hip flexors. Work with me, please.
- I don't think this should be as hard as it is.
- Are my legs ever weak today!
- Oh, I know what this means.
- Just keep making your legs work. Only one left.
- This is as hard as it's going to get. As soon as you're done, you can lay down and recover.
I was supposed to have done altitude drops, 5×10, but did 1 and decided that I wasn't going to be comfortable standing on the bench and jumping off. So we skipped that. I also could have done 10×10 seconds work with 10 seconds rest low squat foot jumps, but I nixed that pretty quickly and instead we moved to upper body stuff: push up, 3-minute iso, from the top; and rebound upright row, 10×10 seconds work with 10 seconds rest each arm. So I guess we only skipped two things, but given that I was feeling weak, I was definitely happy to have not done those two.
We worked out later with Zach; he definitely worked harder than I did!
- 3-min extreme slow wall squat
- 3-min extreme slow push up
- 3-min standing ham
- 3-min extreme slow seated curl, 1.5-lb dumbbells