- Zurcher squat: 20 lb
- TFL: 5 minutes in, 5 minutes out; first I got to where I couldn't lift my leg; then I got to where I couldn't move my leg. Ouch.
- Lateral delt raise: 1.5-lb dumbbells
The evening workout was slightly better. Five minutes doesn't seem so long when you've gone twice that long. Extreme slow, 5 minutes:
- Push up
- Lunge R (3:15, then stayed at the bottom and tried to pull deeper the rest of the time, L (2:30, then stayed at the bottom); definitely felt the hip flexors
- Standing ham (the glute ham thing we use was being used by 3 of our many companions); it felt good to use the back of my legs after having done lunge
- Curl (1.5-lb dumbbells)
That was it. Then I got to watch Zach work, thankful that I was not the one doing the 10-second manuals holds.
And because I desperately need to see this written out so that it motivates me:
- April 25: St. Pete's/St. Anthony Tri (possibility)
- May 9: Knoxville Rev3Tri
- May 22–23: Memphis in May Sprint and Olympic triathlons
- June 5: Quassy Rev3Tri
- June 12: Hi-Vee
- July 12-ish: Chattanooga Waterfront
- August 20-ish: McMinnville
- September 12: Cedar Point Rev3Tri
And a few running races somewhere in there, hopefully a trip out to Texas/Phoenix probably late June/early July, and maybe some local road bike races. Oh how I wish I were excited to race.