Will gave me only one workout for today, and I've already done it. Even though he's gone, I still wanted to keep a schedule, so I headed to BFY before 6am.
- Wall squat: 30 seconds with a 10-lb plate on chest
- Vertical jump to lunge: 5 times each leg
- Repeat the previous two 6 times with little to no rest.
- Standing ham: 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off, 6 total times
- 1-arm elevated push up: 30 seconds each arm, 3 total times. The last one, I started on my feet and last about 15–20 seconds per arm.
- Bench press: hold 45-lb bar at top, take 10 deep breaths, do 1 rep, take 10 deep breaths, do 2 reps, take 10 deep breaths, do 3 reps, take 10 deep breaths, do 4 rep, take 10 deep breaths, do 5 reps. Rest as if someone else were going. Repeat for 3 total sets. This took me between 6 and 7 minutes, and I did the sets of 10 minutes; that didn't quite leave enough time for someone else to have done it, but it was still plenty of rest.
After that it was off to open some of my Christmas presents from Mom and Dad—one Amazon box came in the mail today, and I got a lot of good reading material!
Then I turned the heater on, because this is how cold it was in my apt when I got home: