- Altitude drop legs
- 20 at regular height (~30 inches)
- 40 at half height
- 20 at regular height
- 20 at half height
- Bench press: 3 minutes extreme slow
- Wall squat: 5 minutes extreme slow
- Phasic leg curl: 150 R, L
- Phasic front delt: 150 R, L
Tim gave it a try
I walked around the perimeter, which felt solid. However, no one was willing to venture toward the center and the fountain area, especially after Brian said that after a few pilots, who had been in the North Atlantic for 5 minutes, were rescued, they spent the next month in the hospital. The pond isn't deep, but neither did any of us want to get hypothermia!
After work, I walked around the community a little and checked out some of the snow and ice around the area. Then I caught a few snowflakes. Beautiful!
- Wall squat
- Standing ham (iso), glute ham (reps)
- Push up (iso), front delt (1.5-lb weights, reps)
- Curl (15-lb dumbbells, iso), curl (super-light bar, reps)