Friday, January 22, 2010

Trainer

AM workout: 5 minutes extreme slow.
  • Glute ham
  • Zurcher squat: 18-lb bar
  • Plate front delt: 10-lb plate. Definitely felt the lats from the bench press the last couple days.
  • Seated curl: 18-lb bar
I left work a little early and stopped at the ISC to say hello to ARenee. I was still home early, so I got in a good hour's ride on the trainer. We didn't have our class on Thursday and I hadn't ridden on Sunday, so it'd been a good week+ that I hadn't been on the bike. It felt good to get back on and ride! It was too cold to ride outside but too warm to ride inside, so I spent the afternoon on the porch.

The afternoon workout was more of the same from the morning, in no particular order and definitely most (but possibly not all):
  • Glute ham
  • 1-leg squat
  • Pushup
  • Plate front delt: 10 lb

No comments: