Monday, February 16, 2009

Predators!

The faceoff to start the game

The last two Predators' hockey games had been fabulous (both went into overtime; the Preds won both), so I was excited about the game tonight. Minor league games are fun, but pro games are better if only for the quality of play you'll see; this goes for pretty much any sport.

This thing drops from the ceiling to allow the players to run through it onto the ice

I enjoyed the game, but they got out-skated all night. Bummer! Then I looked for this sign, and it pretty much made my night.

This sign was exactly the same last year; I even emailed someone about it--it's not like it's that hard to reprint a sign and paste it over this one if nothing else!

I enjoyed walking around Nashville before the game and taking some pictures; I figure it's time since I've been here nearly two and a half years!

Information about the Shelby Street Bridge

Downtown Nashville from the Shelby Bridge

Titans Stadium: Where I spend every Wednesday night during the summer

The weird statue that makes me wish we had a Six Flags nearby!

No comments: