Friday, February 27, 2009

1-mi TT on bike

This is not a good trend. Again, I didn't feel like doing my 45-minute run (or 2 mi easy, 3 mi @ 7:35, 1 mi easy). So I didn't. Instead, I rode the bike for an hour (making up for the 30 minutes I skipped yesterday). I asked the guy next to me if he wanted to race on one of the routes, but he turned me down. I think he didn't want to lose. I did a mile TT at the end: 2:57. Here are the stats:

Date  Route  Cal  Avg Power  Time  Miles
02/27  Ex. Speed  48  242  00:02:57  1.0

I haven't done any power training in the past, but I do like being able to see my power output. I don't know how accurate it is, but it's still fun.

I then did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 5 minutes of work, glute ham. I didn't do it yesterday so I wanted to finish that part.

No comments: