Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 miles; 10 sec as many as possible

According to the list, this is a hard workout. It definitely was, and I wasn't very happy with how I did. It was 2 sets of 10 seconds, as many as possible, while still creating force (not just bracing) and with good form. Lisa helped me out on this one, because it was manual holds for the 10 seconds on.
  • Wall squat: 10 each set.
  • Lunge: 5 right, 4 left; 5 right, 4 left. I can't tell if my left leg is not as strong or if I'm just tired by that time. I probably could have created more force, but my form was going down the drain--I was leaning forward a lot on the ups. Not good!
  • Push up: 6; 5. I stopped when I couldn't push up all the way; I probably was still creating force during the hold.
  • Glute ham: 3 times, all the way up; 10 times to arm's length. Using a different bar on my ankles makes a huge difference in how I do this one.
  • Scap pull up: 7 at 100-lb assistance; 3 at 70-lb assistance. I'll get good at these some day.
To warm up, I did 2 miles on the elliptical. I can't wait until I can run again!

No comments: