- Front-foot-elevated lunge, 10 seconds on, 10 seconds off, 15 times one leg, then switch legs; think about quiet landing, pulling hard, the powerfully pushing off the crate.
- Altitude drop GHR, 6 sets of 3
- Zurcher squat, 10 sets of 5 from bottom to halfway up
- GHR to top or arm's length, overspeed, 3 sets of 6 (I completely forgot this one)
- Bench press, 20 sets of 1 (I basically just did 20 reps), to top as fast as you can
At lunch I went to DHY to swim, 1,600, however I felt like. I just needed to do something that would make me forget how sore I was.
The afternoon workout was this:
- Front-foot-elevated lunge, bar between legs (65lb), 100 rebound reps
- GHR to top or arm's length, overspeed, 10 sets of 3
- Altitude drop bench press, 55lb, 10 sets of 3 overspeed with a 1-2-second hold
- Russian twist, 10 sets of 2 each side