Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sore

I went to BFY this morning for the workout and struggled through it:
  • Front-foot-elevated lunge, 10 seconds on, 10 seconds off, 15 times one leg, then switch legs; think about quiet landing, pulling hard, the powerfully pushing off the crate.
  • Altitude drop GHR, 6 sets of 3
  • Zurcher squat, 10 sets of 5 from bottom to halfway up
  • GHR to top or arm's length, overspeed, 3 sets of 6 (I completely forgot this one)
  • Bench press, 20 sets of 1 (I basically just did 20 reps), to top as fast as you can
Then I called Will all frustrated because it did not go well.

At lunch I went to DHY to swim, 1,600, however I felt like. I just needed to do something that would make me forget how sore I was.

The afternoon workout was this:
  • Front-foot-elevated lunge, bar between legs (65lb), 100 rebound reps
  • GHR to top or arm's length, overspeed, 10 sets of 3
  • Altitude drop bench press, 55lb, 10 sets of 3 overspeed with a 1-2-second hold
  • Russian twist, 10 sets of 2 each side

No comments: