Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Behind

I started the morning frustrated, knowing I wouldn't be able to get everything done before work and not knowing when I'd get it done. Still, I went to the Y determined to finish what I could and then realized that I was 15 minutes off on my math and definitely wouldn't finish it all. But the morning workout is pau, and the afternoon one, though it will cut into the crit party, will be better in that I will take all the time I need to complete it correctly (even if I'm at the gym all night, which I think could happen).

AM Workout:
  • Do the following as a loop 3 times total:
    • Push up, 1-min iso
    • Phasic leg curl, 100 each leg
    • Bench press, 45lb, 3 deep breaths, 1 rep, repeat as many times as possible (I would still be there; I limited myself to 15 because I had to get out of there)
    • Preacher curl, 30-lb, 1 min iso
  • Glute ham, 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off, 10 times
  • Lunge L, 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off, 10 times
  • Lunch R, 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off, 10 times
    • (I did the previous 2 a couple hours later at work, but I did them.)
PM Workout:
  • Do the following as a loop 3 times total:
    • Push up, 1-min iso
    • Phasic leg curl, 100 each leg
    • Bench press, 45lb, 3 deep breaths, 1 rep, as many as you can (first time: 65 lb, 15 reps; second time: 75 lb, 15 reps; third time: 85 lb, 4 reps; I think I found my limit! I had asked Will how many he expected I should be able to do, he said maybe 5, add weight!)
    • Preacher curl, 30-lb, 1 min iso
  • Glute ham, 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off, 6 times (done at the crit)
  • Lunge R, 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off, 6 times (done at the crit)
  • Lunch L, 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off, 6 times (done at the crit)
I got to watch Team Belladium put on another great show at the crit, with Lisa S (she won), Parri, Cali, and Lisa C all finishing within the top 5.

No comments: