- Front delt: 10 min extreme slow, seated by the wall, 1.5-lb dumbbells
- Zurcher squat: 10 min extreme slow, 25 lb
- TFL: R, L; this was a very hard 20 minutes. My hips were tired from yesterday, and I was having real trouble lifting my legs after about 2 minutes, much less moving them. I had to stop about every 20 seconds to shake it out.
- Zurcher squat: 5 min extreme slow, 25-lb plate
- Glute ham: 5 min extreme slow
- Front delt: 5 min extreme slow, seated by the wall, 1.5-lb dumbbells
- Curl: 5 min extreme slow, seated on a bench, 5-lb dumbbells
- Crate crunch: 5 min extreme slow
"If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small."The truth of the second verse helped me overcome the truth of the first verse. If my strength were small, I would fail. But because I have the Holy Spirit in me and Christ giving me strength, I can do all things, things that glorify Him. He has given me the ability and desire to train, and thus it glorifies Him when I do so and use it as a way to let other see God and His love.
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
Midway through the workout I saw this other verse on the wall and went home and meditated on it as well. God is good and definitely was with me today. I love Him!
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."