- Altitude drop legs: 10×6, 5 breaths rest
- Wall squat: 3×1min, 20 sec rest
- Altitude drop glute ham: 10×6, 5 breaths rest
- Standing ham: 3×1min, 20 sec rest
- Push up on knees: 45-lb bar, 10 deep breaths, 1 rep, 6 breaths, 2 reps, 3 breaths, 3 reps, repeat all
- Dead lift: 20-lb dumbbells, 10 deep breaths, 1 rep, 6 breaths, 2 reps, 3 breaths, 3 reps, repeat all
- Curl: 10-lb dumbbells, 10 deep breaths, 1 rep, 6 breaths, 2 reps, 3 breaths, 3 reps, repeat all
The main dish, however, came from Linsey Corbin: Stuffed Peppers.
The peppers were in the oven while I did lots of phasic exercises that will hopefully help me be fast tomorrow (since they basically make you turn your muscles on and off as quickly as possible). It was the same methodics for all exercises: 10 reps, 3-count rest, 15 reps, 3 rest, 20 reps, 5 rest, 25 reps, 5 rest, 30 reps, 10 rest, 35 rest, 10 rest, 40 reps.
- Standing front delt
Bent over lateral delt
- Leg curl
- Leg extension
Bent over front delt
- Biceps curl
- Hip flexion
- Hip extension
Then I got to enjoy the fruit of my kitchen labor.
Proverbs 31. It's all about a woman of virtue, a woman of valor, "in the sense of all forms of excellence."
She is like the merchant ships, she brings her food from afar. She also rises while it is yet night, and provides food for her household. ... She girds herself with strength, and strengthens her arms. ... Strength and honor are her clothing; she shall rejoice in time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness. ... Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised. Give her the fruit of her hands, and let her own works praise her in the gates.What an amazing woman, one who I am striving to be!