Sunday, February 21, 2010

Isos only, skipping swimrun

Given the persistent stomachache that I had most of the day, the fact that I completed one-third of today's workout is pretty surprising. I spent about an hour in the hot tub, outside, and that was fabulous. Then it was off to a meeting for B.E.A.T., a new triathlon club in Brentwood. The meeting was at the Y and I took my stuff with me, just in case I started feeling better. I did feel a little better, so I did my isos workout, slightly modified. 10x10seconds manual holds (no manual holds, since my partner Will deserted me for Arizona), 2 sets:
  • Lunge with Russian lunge: I omitted the RL
  • Glute ham with reps to the top
  • Squat with stick: I switched to wall squat
  • Push up on knees
  • Altitude drop curl with light bar
  • Scapular pull up
  • Crate crunch

No comments: