Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Today's morning workout was a good one. I'd woken up frequently during the night feeling sore, but I wasn't sore at all when I got up for real. I was happily surprised, because I knew today would be more of the same as yesterday and I wasn't disappointed:
  • Wall squat: from the top; breathe 10 times, 1 rep, breathe 10 times, repeat for 10 total reps
  • Glute ham: from the top (get close to 60* if possible); breathe 10 times, 1 rep, breathe 10 times, repeat for 10 total reps
  • Lunge: from the top, L, R; breathe 10 times, 1 rep, breathe 10 times, repeat for 10 total reps (I did all 10 in a row on my right leg!)
  • Push up: breathe 10 times, 1 rep, breathe 10 times, repeat for 10 total reps
Tonight's workout:
  • Zurker squat: holding a 45-lb bar cradled in arms; breathe 10 times, 1 reps, breathe 10 times, repeat for 10 total reps
  • Glute ham: from the top (60* or as close as you can get, which looked like about 85*); breathe 10 times, 1 reps, breathe 10 times, repeat for 10 total reps
  • Bench press: 30-lb bar; breathe 10 times, 1 reps, breathe 10 times, repeat for 10 total reps
  • Front delt raise: 2-lb dumbbell in each hand; breathe 10 times, 1 reps, breathe 10 times, repeat for 10 total reps; do rebounds for the reps)

No comments: