- Lunge: Quick style, 30 seconds on, 30 sec off, 6 times. I might have done this one wrong. I think it was supposed to have been all 6 on the same leg, then switch legs. Instead, I did 6 total sets R, L, rest, L, R, rest, repeat.
- Altitude drop legs: 10×5 with 1-min rest. Supposed to have been from 30 inches, and I used one of the tall table things that was probably about 30 inches. I didn't take the full minute rest.
- Low squat foot jumps: 10 seconds on, 10 seconds off, 10 times. I could do 5 sets, 30 sec rest, then the rest. I pretty much got to the point where I could do no more, but it was better today than yesterday.
- Single-arm rebound upright row with 1-lb dumbbell: 10 seconds on, 10 seconds off, 10 times all on one arm, then switch arms (today L, R; yesterday R, L).
- Bench press: 3-min iso with 45 lb
- Push up: 3-min iso standing, with arms wide
- Preacher curl: 2×75 seconds with light bar
Friday, December 11, 2009
My legs don't feel quite as tired today as they did yesterday morning, but I definitely am feeling the 30-in step-up for the altitude drop legs! I used another smaller table to step up, but it was still a good bit of up and down. AM Workout: