When we finished those, it was time for and Ironman. Well, not really since we only had 30 minutes left, but Todd has a video of the IM Australia course that we could ride, hills and competition and all. He hid the competition part, so it was just us and the road (watching out for kangaroos, of course), the beach, and the moto that we could make speed up or slow down based on how faster we were riding. If I do IM Loo again or IM Aus, I'm definitely riding those simulated courses for preparation!
- Single-arm rebound upright row with 1-lb dumbbell: 10 seconds on, 10 seconds off, 10 times all on one arm, then switch arms. I used 2 lb because I couldn't find 1-lb dumbbells at the CSY.
- Bench press: 3-min iso with 45 lb
- Push up: 3-min iso standing, with arms wide
- Preacher curl: 2×75 seconds with light (20-lb) bar
- Lunge: Quick style, 30 seconds, alternate legs, 4 times. For this one I did 30 seconds R, 30 sec L, rest, 30 sec L, 30 sec R, rest, repeat for 4 total sets.
- Altitude drop legs: 10×5 with 1-min rest. Supposed to have been from 30 inches, and I used one of the tall table things that was probably about 30 inches. I didn't take the full minute rest.
- Low squat foot jumps: 10 seconds on, 10 seconds off, 10 times. I could do 3 sets, 30 sec rest, 3 more, then 4. I pretty much got to the point where I could do no more.