- Rebound lunge R, L: with 30-lb bar between legs, as many as you can, 6 times all on the same leg, 1 minute rest, then switch legs. Counting to 1 every time makes me work harder!
- Speed RL: 10 half reps with 15-sec iso on last, 6 times
- Glute ham: with 5-lb plate on chest, from 60*, as long as you can, 6 times
- Push up: on feet, as long as you can, 6 times (0:44, 0:43, 0:31, 0:37, 0:34, 0:32 for 3:40 total, compared to 4:10 at 5 reps 12-07-09)
- Rebound bench press: with 30-lb bar, 10 reps, 15-sec iso on chest on last rep, 6 times
- Glute ham: 5 minutes. I resolved to not look at my watch at all and just focus on lengthening my hamstrings. Success.
- Push up: 5 minutes extreme slow.
Then we went to The Local Taco for a little refueling.