Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Feeling More Normal

Today I went to DHY to run, but I wouldn't call what I did a run. I was out there trying to keep my feet moving, wishing there were a porta-potty along the path. Yeah. Not the most pleasant. I somehow managed to get in 3 miles.

After work I had to do my 5 on, 5 off thru 60 workout. This is the first time I've actually done all the way thru 60 seconds on every exercise. In fact, I don't think I've even made it thru 40 for the past couple tries. Today I felt so much better than I had been feeling. Not sure why (hopefully i can figure it out), but I'm not complaining!
  • Wall squat
  • Standing ham
  • Lunge R, L
  • Push up
  • Curl
  • Crate crunch
It took me exactly an hour to complete it all, and each exercise was 7:25 (if I remembered to count correctly).

No comments: