- Lunge: 30 seconds, alternate legs, 3 times each leg
- Glute ham raise: 3 altitude drops, 3 regular reps (arm's length)
- Repeat the previous 5 times
It was a good ride indeed! After a quick chat with Will, I headed out with no route in mind. I quickly decided to ride hills; after all, 3 of the best hills in Williamson County are right out my front door!
- Total time: 1:01:44 (Lap 1 out: 30:11; Lap 2 back: 31:32)
- 1,116 calories, 14.54 miles, 14.1 average (46 max), 165 HR (189 max)
- Route: Moores Lane to GG Patton to Mallory Station to Franklin Road to South Berry's Chapel (Hill #1) to Lynwood Way (Hill #2) to North Berry's Chapel (Hill #3) to Holly Tree Gap (turnaround).
You know it's a tough course when you can go from 46 mph to 4 mph in 0.5 miles.
It was also a good ride because I found $20.01. I picked up the 20 (it was a 20 and I was climbing slowly at the time) and left the penny (it was only a penny and I was riding quickly at the time). Fantastic!