- Wall squat: extreme slow 3:30
- Body squat: 50 quick style (short pause at top and bottom, but quick down and even quicker back up)
- Glute ham: extreme slow 3:30
- Wall squat: 50 quick style
- Standing curl: extreme slow 3:30, 15-lb dumbbells
- Towel curl: 50 quick style
- Push up: extreme slow 3:30 on knees
- Towel front delt raise: 50 quick style
Apologies if I've skewed this explanation some, but it at least helps me understand a little more the purpose of using your stomach to help you breathe.
No run today. So not motivated. It feels like the middle of the season.
Today after my workout with Will, I played tennis with Lucas (who lives in my neighborhood) and his friends Bart (a bike mechanic) and Drew. I was out for a walk to clear my head, and the three guys were down there. I asked if they needed a fourth, and then invited me to join. Fun times, for about 45 minutes. Then I went over to the Roberts’. Will is leaving Saturday and I wanted to spend a little time at least in their house; I like to see how different families interact. Will was packing, but it was fun for me to watch Bones with Nancy and listen to Bill talk about taking vitamin supplements.