Monday, October 26, 2009

Rest Day (or at least, an-easy-swim day)

Bill and Nancy came to work out with us this morning, so it was a full house in the Landings' workout room! It's fun to listen to their family interactions. Zach might join us eventually, too; I think that we all will be a challenge for Will.

5 minutes of work:
  • Wall squat
  • Glute ham
  • Standing ham
  • Push up on knees
  • Preacher curl (10-lb dumbbells)
  • Finish later: scap pull up and crate crunch (I wish I would have remembered this when we were finished because I would have done them right then!)
Swim:
  • 100 warm up
  • 4×(50 kick, 50 drill, 25 swim)
  • 3×50 butterfly kick
  • 3×50 butterfly stroke (right arm down, left arm back)
  • 4×25 butterfly
  • 50 cool down
  • 1,050 total (short day, which is nice for a rest day!)
Then I left, but they were doing a few more butterfly drills before finishing

No comments: