Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Better Today Than Last Week!

Since Will is gone playing hockey, it was me only completing today's workout. Despite my troubles last week, I felt strong today.
  • Rebound lunges: 100 each leg with 40-lb bar between legs.
  • Glute ham: 10×3 overspeed; I was really trying to move fast and on the first one, I moved the bench, and bar with 45-lb plates on either side! So I put another 45 lb on and continued.
  • Bench press: 10×3 overspeed altitude drop with 30-lb bar.
  • Russian twist: 10×2 each side
I would like to think my ride would have been fast, but since it was raining or threatening and definitely wet, I hit the trainer. Good thing, too, since I had to make a bunch of phone calls about volleyball. We ended up playing, but it was only Jeff and me playing against four others. He was having a great night, but I wasn't and we ended up losing 13-21, 21-14, 13-15. We'll get it all together eventually!

No comments: