- Glute ham: 6-6-6 EDI
- Standing ham: 300 rebound. That is a lot of standing hamstring!
- 1-leg squat: 5 on, 5 off thru 25. R, L, R, L
- Push up: 10 seconds, 1 rep, repeat 3 times
- 1-arm dumbbell row: 25 lb, 6 reps R, 6 reps L
- Repeat the previous two 5 times
- The previous 2 were supposed to have been bench press heavy and bentover barbell row but we improvised.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Will and I (along with his parents) worked out early today, when it was still cold, but it sure warmed up nicely! It's a shame I didn't take any pictures during my walk on the path in Brentwood--the trees are in full color and beautiful!