Saturday, October 24, 2009

Beautiful Weather!

Will and I (along with his parents) worked out early today, when it was still cold, but it sure warmed up nicely! It's a shame I didn't take any pictures during my walk on the path in Brentwood--the trees are in full color and beautiful!
  • Glute ham: 6-6-6 EDI
  • Standing ham: 300 rebound. That is a lot of standing hamstring!
  • 1-leg squat: 5 on, 5 off thru 25. R, L, R, L
  • Push up: 10 seconds, 1 rep, repeat 3 times
  • 1-arm dumbbell row: 25 lb, 6 reps R, 6 reps L
  • Repeat the previous two 5 times
  • The previous 2 were supposed to have been bench press heavy and bentover barbell row but we improvised.
As previously mentioned, I went walking instead of swimming (I just could not be inside when it was amazing outside, and none of the outdoor pools are still open). Then it was off to church and Todd's house for a chili dinner (Jack makes some good chili and I enjoyed his only even though there were at least 11 choices and we were supposed to judge them all) and a movie (American Flyers, cycling-themed, of course).

No comments: