- 10×4 reps altitude drop push ups (was supposed to have been bench press) with a few seconds of recovery visualization (lats and pecs, even though those aren’t the muscles I felt like I was using) between each set.
- 10×4 reps jumping from one foot off a bench into a squat position on the ground (lift feet/knees up as high as possible on each) with a few seconds of recovery between each set.
- Russian twist, 5×3 each side
- 5×6 overspeed glute ham
- 1-arm elevated push up, 30 seconds, followed by 1-arm row pulses, 30 seconds (if left arm on ground, left arm row; pulse lats with chest up)
- Glute ham
- Lunge L 30 seconds, 30 standing hamstring pulses, repeat 5 times
- Lunge R 30 seconds, 30 standing hamstring pulses, repeat 5 times
Then it was off to pick up Lauren from dance and bake a little at Farkas’. We made some pumpkin mini-muffins, some chocolate-coffee mini-muffins, and some quiche, and we also played a little Apples to Apples. Fun times with the fam!