Monday, December 15, 2008

Training Log; 7 minutes

Ah! My not-so-favorite workout!
  • Wall sit: 4:10. A new PR. I like setting these! Then I was only up and down another 5 times over the last 2:50. It was 5 more times than I wanted to be, but I was working hard!
  • Glute ham: 7 minutes. I didn't feel like I was pulling/curling much over the last 3 minutes, but I was not pacing myself at all.
  • Standing extreme hamstring: 7 minutes. I think Will really wanted me to work on hamstring!
  • Crate crunch: 7 minutes.
  • Russian twists: 4x10
  • Lunge R: 2:44; too bad I couldn't have held 1 more second (or if 1 more, why not 16 more to make 3 minutes?)!
  • Lunge L: 1:45, and it took all I had to make it that long. When I finished, I couldn't move my hands or the muscles in my face. That's the weirdest feeling, but it's how I knew I was working hard!
  • Curl: 8-lb weight, 6:31. At that point, I had to ask someone to take the weights from my hands, but then I finished the remaining 0:29. The other ladies were looking at me funny--the one who took the weights said she wondered how long I was going to stay like that, because every time she turned around I was still sitting at the bench holding the weights. I love making people wonder what I'm doing.
  • I still have scap pull up and push up to finish. Those will be on tomorrow's list, and then Wednesday will be off while I'm traveling to Hawaii!
Allison was making stockings for my brothers-in-law, and she finished them today. She did such a great job, especially with only a few pictures and a loosely drawn pattern to follow.

The girls' stockings, made by Mom a long time ago

The stockings Allison made...perfect for the boys

Then I got my first Christmas present, which I love. It's the coolest necklace, made from none other than a scrabble piece! Allison is such a good gift giver. I'm definitely going to miss this girl when she moves.

Bike on the front and an A scrabble piece on the back...the coolest :-)

Then I did a little baking and went over to visit the Roberts. Their friendship is such a blessing, and I love knowing I'm being prayed for.

No comments: