Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Training Log; 3x30 sec heavy

I had to finish yesterday's workout, because I hate not finishing anything, so I did. Actually, what I really wanted to do was run (it was 50+ outside!), but I didn't get to the Y until after dark and I hate running in the dark.
  • Standing extreme hamstring: 45-lb plate
  • Glute ham: no weight, but I did 1 rep up at the end of each 30-second interval
  • Crate crunch: 45-lb plate
  • I really wanted to do lunges again, but the two stations I could have used were in use the entire time I was there.
But I couldn't end there, so I did some stairs (2 flights, 11 steps on each flight):
  • One step each leg, 3 times up
  • One step both legs, 3 times up
  • Every other step, 3 times up
  • Every third step, 3 times up
  • Every step right leg only, 2 times up
  • Every step left leg only, 2 times up
  • I might have done another, but I can't think of what it would have been...

No comments: