Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hawaii!

Michelle cut my hair in the morning while Robin uploaded pictures


Decorating the tree Acheson-girls style...3 girls, 3 ornaments


Dad, Jason, and Mike went golfing with Grandpa Bob while Mom was at her tri group


Us girls eating at the Fish Hopper restaurant in downtown Kona


Robin was taking the picture, then me, Michelle, Cappy, Aunt Robin, Grandma Rita, and Mom at the Fish Hopper

Santa in his shorts; he said he was really hot...no kidding!


The soccer clan; they went down to the school below Altermans and roasted!


Playing ping pong at Altermans


The cow head at Altermans'; my best effort at lassoing landed between the horns


Mike taught me to shoot a bow and arrow. I hit the mark when he aimed the arrow for me.


Cooking dinner on the Evo (a huge grill)


Volcanoes for dessert, made by Robin per the suggestion of Aunt Renee; we were celebrating the grandparents' 75th birthdays

Proverbs 20:24 A man's steps are of the Lord; how then can a man understand his own way?

No comments: