Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rough Workout

I slept in through the swim (actually, I got up in time, read my Bible for breakfast, and got dressed, but then I went back to sleep) and stopped at the Y to run the 45 minutes (with at 10 min, insert 3x3 min Z4 @ 1 min jog). I warmed up, did the intervals, and then ran the rest of it in socks. My toe was hurting me! Then Will had said to do 10x30 seconds, lunge with RL, glute ham with reps to the top, altitude drop push up, altitude drop curl, and crate crunch. Here's what I managed:
  • Wall squat: I tried the first RL, called Will, and said no way, too much pain. He said do wall squat. I did it like it was the only one I was going to accomplish, and for some reason, it's the only one I accomplished.
  • Glute ham: I tried two reps and my toe was causing me trouble again.
  • Standing ham: 5 minutes of work. Met Abdul; talked to him about hamstring stretches.
  • Push up: 1. I was not focused.
  • Curl: 2. I was not focused and couldn't make myself work hard without the manual hold.
  • Crate crunch: This I did at home while listening to Odyssey. I did it all.

No comments: