Saturday, April 18, 2009

Long ride and manual holds...ouch!

Here are the stats from my nice long Saturday morning ride, which I started in the sun and ended in the clouds (sad day!)
  • 37.07 mi
  • 48 max mph
  • 2:17 h
  • 16.5 avg (17.1 until a few mi before Lynnwood)
  • 15-min run

10×10 sec manual holds, 2 sets
  • Vertical jump into lunge
  • Glute ham, reps all the way up
  • Curl
  • Push up (altitude drop)
As positive as Will is, I think he gets frustrated with me because I don’t go fast enough. Like between the lunges; I don’t know exactly what I was thinking, but I get light-headed and have to catch my breath, and it takes me a little longer to go into the next one. He kept telling me to go. Then the same thing for the push ups. But he is definitely teaching me to be positive and encouraging me to go to the Word and see what God says about words and everything.

No comments: