Monday, April 6, 2009

Harpeth Training Camp Weekend; Oxygen Depletion Workout

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Breathe 3 times, then exhale everything and hold (nothing) for as long as you can, then inhale and hold that for as long as you can. I was about about 15 seconds and about 60 seconds.

Do an iso for 30 seconds, then exhale everything and do reps for 60 seconds (taking breaths when necessary, which was about 4 times per exercise).
  • Lunge
  • Glute ham
  • Wall squat
  • Push up
  • Curl
This was the weirdest morning. I don't really get the workout. Why would you work with no oxygen besides just for the mental exertion? I wasn't really tired from it, but Will said I could have gone longer and just wasn't pushing myself. We'll probably do the same thing Tuesday, so maybe then will be better. My legs did feel slightly exhausted during the early afternoon, but really not sore or like jello or anything like I had expected after such a hard weekend and then a quick workout.

No comments: