Monday, November 15, 2010

Fun with Weights

Sometimes I do really well and keeping a consistent schedule, and sometimes I go forever without doing workouts. The span between today and Sept. 7 isn't as long as the one between June 28 and Sept. 7, but it was still long enough for me to not remember how much weight I'd used for the previous workouts. I did what I thought was the heaviest I could, and it turned out to be pretty close to what I'd done before. 3×30 seconds heavy:

  • Lunge: 45lb bar + 15lb on each side = 75lb
  • GHR: at 60*, 25lb (only I wasn't even close to 60*)
  • GHR: at bottom, no weight
  • Standing ham: 35lb plate
  • Push up on feet: 25lb plate
  • Preacher curl: 30lb bar
  • Scap pull up: no weight, but neither did I take off any weight
  • Crate crunch: 25lb plate because it was easy to hold, and since it wasn't as much weight as I could've done I just worked really hard

No comments: