Sunday, November 28, 2010

EDI Exercises

Today we went to church and lunch, stayed at the house and played games during the afternoon, then did a little workout before dinner. Mom and Dad both joined in the 10-6-3 EDI fun, 2 sets:

  • Lunge with RL (I did reg reps on the second set)
  • Squat with stick (no stick so I did wall squat)
  • GHR with reps to arm's length (I did standing ham)
  • Curl with reg reps, 8lb
  • Bench with light bar, 8lk dumbbells
  • Plate front delt, 5lb dumbbell
  • Crate crunch

My list didn't say 2 or 3 sets, so I went easy on Mom and Dad and did 2 sets. Tomorrow is 6-6-6 EDI, so I'll probably be happy I went with only 2 today. Back home tomorrow, back to the real world of working, eating at normal times, drinking enough water, and training. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: