Sunday, December 12, 2010

Memory

My teeny-tiny Christmas tree--just big enough to remind me of Jesus' birth!

I am going to try to remember everything I did this weekend:

  • 2h trainer ride with Lisa Friday
  • Isos, 10×10 sec, 2 sets, altitude drop curl (manual hold) and glute ham
  • 1h spin class with Parri, Jonell, and Valerie Saturday
  • Lifting with Jonell and Val Saturday
    • Actually I did 10×10 sec, 2 sets, push up, crate crunch, and lunge (iso)
  • 30min step mill Sunday
  • Iso lunge

Not a bad weekend work-wise, actually. Far too much time on the trainer, since I took my own bike to spin class, but I'd much rather use my own bike than a spin bike that doesn't fit me. But more hours on the bike this weekend than normal, so that's good.

I also went to opening night of CS Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia movie The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. We bought the tickets early anticipating a sellout, but the theater wasn't sold out, not even half-full. However, that was the highest-grossing movie for the weekend, so it was a valid anticipation.

Saturday was baking day at Farkases', and Lauren was dancing so I went to church with them to watch. Sunday was a snow day and I enjoyed it. I also put up all my Christmas decorations and decorated a gingerbread house.

Gingerbread house

No comments: