Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Long Day

Today at work seemed like the longest day ever. I don't know what it was about it. We did have a few meetings (abnormal for a Wednesday; well, for any day, really) and I even came in a little late, but when I looked at the clock and realized that it was 11am, not the 3pm that it felt like, I knew the day was going to continue to crawl. It did, unfortunately. It's not that we didn't have things to do, it's that the day just dragged.

When I finally left the office, I was so happy to be heading to the Y to meet Valerie and Anna and getting in a good workout. And good it was! My workout, which I really wanted to do, was 10x30sec. I mostly did those exercises and interspersed one of the exercises Anna and Val were doing.


  • Wall squat
  • Crate crunch (with A and V in place of their planks)
  • Squats: 105 lb
  • GHR, reps to the top
  • Lunge
  • Altitude drop curl

No comments: