Wednesday, December 8, 2010

5 Minutes of Work

I go back and forth among workouts deciding which one is the hardest. They pretty much all are hard, each in its own way. Today's was hard because of the mental aspect: You have to do some hard, physical work for 5 minutes without a break. Just doing it to do it, that's not so hard. But when you add the work part in, that's where it gets hard.


  • Push up
  • Lunge R (1:46), L (1:36)
  • Curl
  • Standing ham

That was all I got in at lunch, and then I met Valerie at MFY to do her workout, 10 or 12 reps, 2 sets:

  • Squat (105lb, up 5lb and 2 reps from Monday)
  • Lunge (25lb)
  • Step up (20lb)
  • Step over
  • Alphabet
  • 1-arm row (25lb)
  • Push up
  • Triceps push up

And, since I had to finish my workout, instead of doing the planks and other core stuff with her, I did the following, 5 minutes, finishing everything on my list except scap pull up (and 1-leg squat, which I don't even write on the list):

  • Crate crunch
  • Wall squat

No comments: