Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quick Log

6 6 6 EDI, 1 set (make the most of every opportunity)
  • Lunge with RL (think "running")
  • Glute ham (think "running")
  • Wall squat
  • Pushup on feet (think "swimming")
  • Scap pullup
  • Curl
2:30 bike (on the trainer).

I went in the morning to watch teammate Laura and friend Lisa (and a few others--Marsha, Pari, Lisa, Valerie, Olga, Stephanie) race a 33-mile road race. They all did well, but I wish I'd thought earlier to ask Lisa for her camera, so I didn't get any pictures (and Marsha had her good camera in the car she would have let me use!). Lisa won, her teammate got second, and Laura finished 4th but the first Cat IV. A good race all around, and I didn't feel bad about not racing, even though everyone there was asking why I wasn't on the road (I had my Harpeth jersey on, so it was pretty evident I was on a team).

No comments: