Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Need My Camera!

I wish I knew how Bree and the other girls get so many and such good pictures while they are out training; it must be because they are the big girls and have support people with them. I can't even remember to take my camera with me, much less take it out and take pictures while I'm riding. I did wish I had it this morning, though, to capture the sunrise. Again, God and His work, creativity, and creation never cease to amaze me.

Some girl made my day by being so excited each of the three times they passed me or I passed them while I was riding today...her waves were different each time, and she made me have fun. The 1 hour ride ended up being only 55, but it turned out OK because I got back at the same time as Will was out so I got to say hi to him. It was a fast (19 mph average) 17.5 miles, and I was in the aerobars for probably 80% of the time. I could tell the hamstrings weren't quite used to that (yesterday was all aero also), but I need to get used to it! Here's what today's ride looked like:

Bike route--avoiding Lynnwood Way because I save that for Wednesdays

Then it was off to the Y for 10×30 seconds (no manual holds), 1 set. I tried to get Will to do this with be but to no avail.
  • Lunge (with no Russian lunge)
  • Glute ham (reps to arm's length)
  • Wall squat (I about passed out after the 7th one because I was forgetting to breathe)
  • Curl

No comments: