Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Training Log; side-to-side jumps etc.

It's been way too long since I've been in the pool! I tried yesterday and today, but swim team is in there at the time I want to swim. I guess I'll have start going in the morning. Instead I ran on the treadmill (which I haven't been on in probably 6 months, and I now know why), which I did not enjoy at all. Even though it tells you your pace, I definitely feel like I fun more consistently outside when my legs aren't forced to move with a belt. 2+ miles was all I could handle.

Then I went to the track and did fun stuff: side-to-side jumps, 2 sets, with a lap between each jump.
  • Outside leg to outside leg
  • Inside leg to outside leg
  • Right leg only
  • Left leg only
  • Both legs together
I forgot to look at my stuff from last winter before I left this morning, but I guess I did what was on the list from last winter! I probably could have added more, so I will next time.

No comments: