Friday, July 29, 2011

Early Morning Ride

The plan for the day was an early morning ride so that I could spend the afternoon with Lauren and a couple friends at the pool and then go to the Downhere concert at church tonight. I got up early and rode, a great start to the day.


2 Chronicles 9:5–8

Then she said to the king: “It was a true report which I heard in my own land about your words and your wisdom. However I did not believe their words until I came and saw with my own eyes; and indeed the half of the greatness of your wisdom was not told me. You exceed the fame of which I heard. Happy are your men and happy are these your servants, who stand continually before you and hear your wisdom! Blessed be the LORD your God, who delighted in you, setting you on His throne to be king for the LORD your God! Because your God has loved Israel, to establish them forever, therefore He made you king over them, to do justice and righteousness.”

No comments: