Monday, June 14, 2010

Skiing and Tubing

My body is definitely needing the rest day today after skiing and tubing all afternoon yesterday! I had to do something to rid myself of some of the soreness, though, so after visiting the chiropractor (this first visit took me forever to schedule even though Will suggested it would help, and now that I've been going I'll definitely continue because since I've been going I've had none of the hip issues I had been having since January), I did 10-6-3 EDI lunge. I then went out for a little walk, ended up spending some time, including dinner, with Bill and Nancy, and returned for 10-6-3 EDI standing ham and push up. All that definitely helped! A massage probably would have been the best way to end the day.

Because of some of the research Nancy has been doing, we ended up talking a little about certification exams and the associated practice exams. That's the industry that I'm in here at Boson, I was able to shed a little light on why, when certification exams cost so much, it's still incredibly beneficial to spend the money on practice exams. Not only do you have at your fingertips a ton of study material (and if you've bought from Boson, it will be from the pen of industry experts), you can also be more assured that you'll actually pass the real exam. The initial investment might seem steep, but the final outcome will be well worth it—You'll have passed the exam the first time and won't have to worry about it any more! I already think we produce the best Cisco and Microsoft practice exams on the market, but add to that our No Pass, No Pay guarantee and you've got a really sweet deal!

No comments: