Monday, June 21, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Today I saw 100* on my car's thermometer. If I could get pics off my phone, I'd upload the pic I took. But alas. Someday I'll get a smart phone! It was supposed to be a rest day, but I ended up going to the CSY and doing 5 on, 5 off thru 20:
  • Lunge on crates
  • Push up
  • GHR
  • Preacher curl
  • Crate crunch
Some days I would rather do something than nothing, and today was one of those. It felt good, too, especially after having just gone to see Dr. Berger. Just knowing my spine is aligned makes me feel so much better! I was glad I went, too, because they had dumbbells out that they are trying to get rid of, and I got two sets of 5s and one set of 8s and mailed a little 37-lb box to Will (there's no weight limit for the flat-rate boxes). The mailman might not be too happy, but Will can happily add them to his little collection and continue building his business. Not sure what it's called, but he's busy training people at his place!

No comments: