Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catching Up

I'm not yet resigned to omitting Swim #6 since I still have some time today. But I didn't get it done this morning because I'm still doing laundry and trying to clean and arrange and change sheets and stuff. I did get one thing done this morning: 3 minutes extreme slow:
  • Lunge: I don't think I went slow enough, because by about 1:20 my back knee was already on the ground. But when that happened, I just stood up and started over until the 3 minutes were up.
  • Glute ham: I was only in my apartment, so I did standing extreme ham instead.
  • Push up on knees: I don't think I had the right attitude the first time I tried this. I wasn't working hard and didn't really care. But a minute and a half in, I stopped, reset, and started the entire 3 minutes again. I felt way better after having done it a second time.
  • Standing curl with light bar: I used my bike pump...hello, improvising! This one seemed to be super fast.

No comments: