- 1:20:21 total, 165 HR (185 max)
- 13:00 to warm up the trainer, 130 HR
- 42:45 warmup and first effort, 172 HR
- 5:05 active recovery, 166 HR
- 19:31 second effort, 174 HR
Next week is a test week, and I'm definitely looking forward to beating my previous time! 13:56 (March 25, 2010) is my record, 14:06 (January 4, 2011) is my most recent time.
After work today I ended up at MFY and went out for a run. It was warmer than it had been, quite muggy actually, and not raining, so I ran. I'm so glad I did, because it was a great run. I was excited to be running, felt great, and ran pretty well (this whole once-per-week thing has been hard to get used to, but I realized today that I'm finally at the point where I could train with Will all week and then ride/run or race on the weekend and be my best then. It's taken forever to get here, but I finally feel like I can trust my body to perform well. I hope I can keep this positive attitude throughout the season!
- 42:31 total, 5.33 miles, 7:59 pace (5:48 best), 634 cal, no HR
- Mile 1: 7:26. Mile 2: 7:31. Mile 3: 8:21.
- Then I walked for 0.15 miles, 3:19, not recorded on the Garmin.
- Mile 4: 8:14. Mile 5: 8:28. Mile 5.33: 2:30 (7:40 pace)