Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CompuTrainer Class: Tempo/Aerobic Training IV: Recovery

Today's class was rather short for me. We have been pretty busy at work the last few days, and there were a few things I had to get done early this morning. I still wanted to make it to Todd's class, but I knew I wouldn't be able to ride the entire time. I didn't, ended up with only 1:12 total, and it was pretty easy. We rode an ErgVideo route, which Todd modified to have 2 about-35-minute tempo sections. For some reason, I was not riding at tempo and it was more of a recovery ride than a tempo ride. Thus I didn't mind that it was short.
  • 1:12:00, 148 HR (173 max)
  • 21:15 warmup to warm up the trainer, 119 HR
  • 15:15 warmup before the climb, 153 HR
  • 32:15 climbing (well, the guys we were with were climbing; we were riding at a much higher cadence and a much flatter road), 167 HR
  • 3:15 cooldown, 151 HR
After work, I went home at did 5 on, 5 off thru 40:
  • Lunge
  • Standing ham
  • Squat
  • Curl
  • Push up
  • Crunch

No comments: