Monday, August 24, 2009

Ironman Week!


It is Ironman week. And that means that I will be wearing a different Ironman shirt each day. Is it sad that I've done two and have enough T-shirts to last me a week?

During my lunchtime trip to the post office, I used the automated box to send a package. They asked a series of questions about the package, including the following:
Is the package square or rectangle?
I looked at the box and decided it was rectangle. Then I looked back at the screen and my choices were Yes and No. Wait! I thought. Then I realized they were grouping "square or rectangle" into one thing, as in, "Is the basic shape of your box one of the above options?" I correctly answered the question Yes, but I do think they should reword this question or give you different options for answers.

No comments: