Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chain Bites

My ride started out well this morning. Here's the evidence:


Yep. I definitely fell while still in the parking lot. In fact, I was just standing. My left foot was clipped in, my front wheel turned to the right, my bike leaned left, and down I went. Somehow it got me twice (well, at two different angles), and I have some nice marks on my leg thanks to my incompetence. It hurts to not pay attention!

It looked slightly better after I washed the chain grease off, but it still stung!
  1. Sometime during the night, I dreamed that I called work to talk to Lisa because I'd checked my bank account. I had been paid, but sometime during that day the money had been removed from my account. I never talked to her and got a message similar to the message they have at the Landings.

No comments: