Monday, July 6, 2009

A Little Workout

I was still exhausted after this little 5 on, 5 off thru 40 workout...I was thinking it was my last chance for success and I wanted to succeed!
  • Glute ham: Some guys were waiting for the bench and I didn't even know they were there until I got up. Focused!
  • 1-leg squat L, R: My back knee was on the ground for the last 3 reps of both, but only because my foot on the bench wouldn't cooperate. I could tell it had been a while since I had done this one.
  • Push up on knees: This one went well. Nothing interesting to report.
I got to go over to Opryland Hotel a few times today to see Grace dance. Hopefully I'll have pictures soon!

Grace getting ready for her last dance of the day



Aunt Paula helping Grace get ready


I had hoped to take more pictures, but Aunt Paula warned me that Grace could be disqualified if I took pictures, even though I had the flash off, so I didn't risk it and these are all I have.

No comments: