Thursday, February 28, 2013

Strength and Power; Reading List

New reading material!
Thanks to my mom (happy birthday!) and dad for the new reading material. At the rate I read last year, these will take me all year to finish, so I'm hoping to get through them all before I get another Amazon gift card. They haven't all come in yet, but here are the books currently on my "Read in 2013" list:


For the next 4 weeks at Endeavor Performance we are focusing on strength and power. Basically getting better on hills. This is my favorite and least favorite series. Tuesday's workout was GREAT. Surprisingly. I wasn't looking forward to it, but I felt like I rode well (100 times better than last week, so definitely a success). I still have a lot of work to do on these hill-like workouts, though.

Tuesday: worked between 165 and 181 bpm; rested between 135 and 158 bpm; sprinted to 701W

Wednesday I spent a lot of time at the computer and except for doing 58 push ups and a few other little things, my only workout was 40 minutes on the step mill. But it was the cardio that I needed and wanted, so it was a good workout.

Thursday: worked between 165 and 184 bpm; rested between 140 and 161 bpm; sprinted to 696W

What are you currently reading?

What's on your 2013 reading list?

No comments: