Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Pics

Had to sample...

I finally made time this weekend to decorate the cookies my mom sent me for Valentine's Day. This is one of them. And then I read the nutrition facts and laughed at the serving size. Though it is about what I ate of that cookie.

What a strange  serving size...

I did run to Kroger and Publix a few times: Publix for the Qs ($0.50/2 Cadbury Eggs MQs, which double) and Kroger for the sale (2/$1). So all these cost me only $0.50 in tax, and of course I have a plan for them that does not involve me eating them all.

Why yes, I did buy a couple dozen
Cadbury Eggs and rewrap them

Friday I ran a few miles on the treadmill, Saturday I rested, and Sunday I rode for 2 hours on the trainer. It snowed all day Saturday and although nothing stuck at all, it was cold and I couldn't make myself ride outside.

Did you know they make chocolate Cadbury Eggs?

I did not so I tried one, but I did not like it nearly as much as the original.

No comments: