Thursday, October 28, 2010

Impulse Workout III

This workout I know I've done before. And I was able to find it! The last time I did it was February 5, 2010.

These were all phasic exercises that will hopefully help me be fast (since they basically make you turn your muscles on and off as quickly as possible). It was the same methodics for all exercises: 10 reps, 3-count rest, 15 reps, 3 rest, 20 reps, 5 rest, 25 reps, 5 rest, 30 reps, 10 rest, 35 rest, 10 rest, 40 reps.
  • Standing front delt
  • Bent over lateral delt
  • Leg curl
  • Leg extension
  • Bent over front delt
  • Biceps curl
  • Hip flexion
  • Hip extension
The last on the list was 1-leg dead lift, 30 each side, 45-lb bar. The weight was a little much on the first leg (R) but fine for the second. Strange, since I did L leg first on all the other exercises and my R leg felt so much stronger.

No comments: